VX:RP - Yakuza
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza Family on VX:RP www.vortexroleplay.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tommy_Chong gets off a plane...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy_Chong

Tommy_Chong gets off a plane... Empty
PostSubject: Tommy_Chong gets off a plane...   Tommy_Chong gets off a plane... EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:57 am

OOC
Define Metagaming:Using OOC knowledge ICly
Define Powergaming:/me walks up the wall like spiderman
Do you have Ventrilo:Yes
Do you have a Microphone:Yes

IC
Name:Tommy_Chong
Ethnicity:Asian(Japanese)
Blood type:A-
Tell us about yourself (200 words max):

My name is Tommy_Chong, 2nd son of Ching_Chong, heir to the Chong Family Fortune.
My lineage goes back many hundreds of years back to the Chong Dynasty where my great-great grandfather
Chong first rose to power after taking over a small fishing village. He expanded his reign of terror, casting fear into the villagers. Soon his territories spread far and he was feared and respected throughout War lord Japan.

My father took control in 1967. After three years of power my mother, Hinsei_Chong gave birth to my elder brother
Timmy_Chong. This pleased my father and his business thrived as he knew he would have a son to pass it onto.
Some years passed and Timmy grew as my father ignored him and continued building his crime empire, this upset Hinsei.
One day whilst out walking in the park with young Timmy, Hinsei was attacked by two Triad thugs. They took her money and threw young Timmy in the lake, leaving him to drown in front of his beaten mother.
She awoke in a hospital to find her husband at her bedside. He was holding her hand, head bowed...weeping ever so quietly.
"What is it? Ching what's wrong? Where's Timmy??" she pleaded with her husband. His eyes rose to meet her gaze, red with anger, wet with tears... Ching stood up suddenly and struck Hinsei. "You dishonour me!" He scorned. Hinsei wept uncontrollably as her husband took out his revenge on her.
"STOP!" Ching stood there, motionless and breathing heavily. A voice form the hallway had broken his assault and Hinsei looked up as the Doctor stood in the doorway.
"Mr and Mrs Chong...I have some bad news. I am afraid Timmy...passed away. His lungs were filled with water, the paramedics tri.."
He was cut short as Ching picked up a food tray from the bedside and hurled it across the room in a fit of rage. "Please sir Calm down!...Wait...I have some mo-more news..." As the Doctor cowered in the doorway, Ching stood over him, fists clenched and ready to strike.
"Your-your wife...she is...pregnant!"
Hinsei broke down into tears, my father just stood there, shaking.

I have always served my father faithfully, seeking approval from him, living in the tragic shadow of my brother. My father has never accepted losing Tim. He calls me Tim now, I don’t mind I can understand his pain. All I want is to make him proud and continue to great Empire he built alone.
I love my father dearly, and only I understand him!
Last year, my mother died. This again, destroyed my father. Suffering from dementia, he passed sole leadership to Hinsei's brother Akiro. He wasted no time in assigning me to America. He wants to keep me out of my way, but my father has no idea.

My goal is to show the Yakuza I am hard working, Reliable and Trustworthy.
When I have gained respect, honour and power, I will return to Japan to take back what is rightfully mine!

Tell us why we should pick you to work for us:

I am a hard worker. I honour my elders and follow orders to the letter. I will always try and make the best of a situation - no matter how hard it turns. I am Clean of Drugs. I am fully qualified in ALL studies including Kung Fu, Boxing and Cage Fighting. I wish to earn my place honourably within the Yakuza and gain respect in this country. I hope to one day return to Japan to overtrhow my Uncle and take back what is rightfully mine.

((sorry about the length - v.hard to cut it down by a thousand words))

Last edited by Tommy_Chong on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong format)
Back to top Go down
Bistek
Oyabun

PostSubject: Re: Tommy_Chong gets off a plane...   Tommy_Chong gets off a plane... EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:06 am

Nice biography, now follow the correct format:

Quote :
https://vxyakuza.forumotion.com/application-information-f9/application-format-t6.htm

You have one week.
Back to top Go down
Bistek
Oyabun

PostSubject: Re: Tommy_Chong gets off a plane...   Tommy_Chong gets off a plane... EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 am

Application is accepted OOC.

Wait for the IC part now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy_Chong gets off a plane...   Tommy_Chong gets off a plane... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy_Chong gets off a plane...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VX:RP - Yakuza :: Recruitment Center :: Application Information :: Accepted applications-
Jump to: